Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New series: Trending Tuesday

When a new trend is out that I'm loving, I tend to lean towards it in multiple areas. I have always loved to wear animal print, and the print shows up in the house and other areas as well. I think there is such a connection between fashion trends and design, so each time I'll compare two different "must have" items for a specific trend. Enjoy!
The trend: Chevron
Wear it! Try this shift dress paired with bright accessories and comfy sandals like these for a classy summer look.
For your home! These chevron pillow covers are a great statement piece to add dimension to any room. The living room featured about is my dream... contrasting colors and prints that don't look overdone.

XOXO

Images via pinterest and etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment