Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

A couple years old but I love my momma! Thanks for always being there for me and being my biggest supporter. She has inspired me to chase after my dreams and follow my heart. I wouldn't be half the person I am today without her!!

Today we're off to golf early this morning, head to church, then to the {Saturday/weekend} market downtown, some shopping, lunch, then meeting up with my aunt and my grandma for dinner! I've put together an outfit that I think would be perfect, it's super versatile, comfy for golf and shopping, but still cute enough for church and lunch/dinner out!

Top: J Crew here
Chino's: J Crew here. {A longer version at Gap here.}
Bag: Tory Burch here.
Flats: Tory Burch here. {Better deals here sometimes on hard to find Tories like these ones}
Watch: MK similar here.
Necklace: J Crew here. {My birthday is coming up honey;)}
Sunnies: Similar here at F21.

Happy Mother's Day to all mommy's out there, you deserve the world and enjoy your day! Be pampered all day ;) Hopefully y'all are getting some good sun like us here, enjoy!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment