Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nautical....






Top: Love Culture | Jeans: AE | Shoes: Vans {I bought the "guy" version because I liked the thicker sole. Besides price, there's really no other difference between men's and women's.} | Necklace: Juicy  | Sunnies: Ray Ban {Mine have pink trim.. last summer} | Watch: Gifted | Bracelets: CR, Gifted

Sorry for no post yesterday.... I tell you, life can be so hectic sometimes! I was up until 3:00 am Sunday night working on a speech and a 12 page paper... no fun. On a positive note, can you see how much fun I was having when my pictures were being taken? ;) Oh, and the puppies wanted to be involved too. I'm completley obsessed with the nautical trend, but I've always been scared I can't pull it off/ don't have enough pieces in my closet. The boy and I have these matching shoes that we like to wear, so I pulled those out, cuffed my jeans, and paired it with a striped shirt I got last week for super cheap! Had to get it in red, too ;) I'm really digging the nautical!

Happy Tuesday y'all!
XO

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this look on you, girl! you look so adorable. and that color block shirt is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thanks so much girl, that is super reassuring! I have always been afraid to try the nautical look, I'm so girly that I thought it wouldn't look like me... but I'm really loving it!! :)

    ReplyDelete