Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Polka dots and bright shoes






Top: Boutique in Hawaii, Pants: Love Culture {here} Flats: Report via Nordies Rack {similar} Cuff: Charlotte Russe {similar} Bangles: Gifts {similar} Necklaces: Juicy Couture {here} horseshoe {similar} Sunnies: eBay {Promising myself that I will buy these because I'm loving these ones so much}

Love a good contrasting outfit.... I like the mint undertones in this green top, and the red shoes add a pop. I picked these up yesterday and I was a little skeptical because they don't have the look of your 'normal' flat... they are cut high on your foot, but after a day of wearing them I love them! I also like almost the ombre effect of the lighter kahki color down to pants. Also started my half marathon training yesterday, so we'll see how that goes.... ;)
Ps. Yes, Emmie wanted to be involved in the pictures:)

Happy Tuesday y'all!!

Xo, Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment