Friday, May 4, 2012

OOTD: Dressing up gingham

This is the only post from now on that will have these awkward mirror pics. I promise!! Took these at 9 at night, too dark to go outside and wasn't in the mood to pose. One of those days...




Gingham top: AE
Sequin tank: F21 {old, but similar here in silver!}
Skinnies: Miss Me {buy here.}
Flats: ON {Here- you won't regret buying these}
Necklace: Juicy {Buy here.}

Short post today, I'm finishing some homework then off to class. I have wayyyy too much stuff to get done, I'm not even in the mood to do it! The pouring rain doesn't make it any better, it's poured for the last week. It's supposed to get into the 70's next week though, fingers crossed! At least this means I can go slip my Hunter's on;)

Happy Friday!!
Enjoy your weekend and Cinco De Mayo!!

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment