Friday, May 25, 2012

Uniform







Top: Love Culture {similar here.} | Skinnies: Miss Me | Flats: Me Too via Nordies {I'm definitely buying them in black, they're on sale and super comfy!} | Necklace: BaubleBar {Out of stock, similar here+ here, really want this one} | Sunnies: Here at Amazon {Want these now too} | Watch: Aloha Stadium | Bracelet: J Crew

Do you have a certain style of outfit that is just your go-to for everything?! Well this is mine. I probably have way too many of these sheer blouses but they're my favorite! Skinnies are perfect with them because they balance out the volume. I'm almost 5'9, so flats are what I reach for more often than heels, sadly. I love dressing a 'simple' outfit like this up with some big statement jewelry and a touch of vintage flare, in this case my sunnies! It's amazing what a couple accessories can do for a girl ;) Today I'm off to do some MAJOR shopping... and I mean that. I'm excited to style outfits for graduation/parties/upcoming birthday/etc.! Watch for a post tomorrow about Memorial Day weekend outfits. Do you have any plans for this holiday?? Do tell!!

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. you look GREAT! i love this look on you! i'm spending time with my sister and husband this weekend (and studying for a work exam i gotta take next week - no fun!) but it should be good to have monday off!! have a great weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks girl! It's becoming very basic for me.... Early school in the morning means no motivation! Awh thats not fun, but it sounds like the rest of your weekend will be! Have an amazing weekend and enjoy some fun times :)

      Delete