Monday, May 28, 2012

A little hue crazy

So, I think it's safe to say that I am obsessed with colored jeans. They are so much fun to play with! I have been on the hunt for a totally different shade than the ones I have, so I've been thinking hot pink, coral, and the neon variations. Today I've put together three {similar} hued pants, all for different occasions. I think sometimes it's hard to wear such a trend in so many ways, but these are totally versatile!



Look ONE:
Day Date

Top: Madewell
Skinnies: Target
Tennies: Converse
Sunnies: Tory Burch
Watch: MK
Necklace: J Crew {Yay just ordered this! Happiness!}

If you know me...... you know that baseball is my life. I think this is the perfect outfit for baseball any type of sporting or more casual event, yet on point at the same time! The converse make it a little more rugid, while the hot pink pants are super girly! I tried these on yesterday, they're a great deal, but I suggest sizing up, maybe even 2 sizes, depending on your height. I will definitely be wearing this outfit to cheer on Blake this summer!


Look TWO:
Weekend Brunch
T-shirt: J Crew
Pants: J Crew
Wedges: Aldo
Sunnies: Tory Burch
Necklace: Kate Spade {check eBay}
Earrings: Tory Burch

Something that is so peaceful to me during the summer is late weekend brunches.... there is something so soothing to me, maybe it's the nice weather?! Hmmm some of that would be nice..... Anyways, I also really like a casual/dressy way to wear these. It's polished in a comfortable way, and also appropriate enough to be in a nice restaraunt. Because these pants are so bright, sticking with neutral yet fun accessories is the way to go.

Look THREE:
Date Night
Top: J Crew
Skinnies: AE
Flats: Tory Burch
Clutch: Tory Burch
Watch: MK
Earrings: Tory Burch
Bracelets: J Crew, J Crew

I don't know about y'all, but date night is critical in my relationship. Being long distance is pretty hard, but our date nights make it worth it. I always try to look put together and presentable, but I also think this outfit has a balanced pop of color against all neutrals. A night out should stick to being classy and covered up, but you should also retain a sense of style.... in this case, neon pants! ;) I bought these, and they fit perfectly. I'm so excited to try to recreate this look for a date night this summer! It might also be a perfect day outfit for my birthday:)


I hope you all got inspired by this post!! On another note, Krista at A Serious Southern Shopaholic is giving away one of these gorgeous necklaces.....
Hop on over to her blog to check it out! Isn't it gorgeous?! AND, if you win, you get to pick what color you want! Fingers crossed :)

Hope you all have had a great weekend and are still relaxing... Happy Memorial Day to those who have and are serving our country.

XO













No comments:

Post a Comment