Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Take me out to the ball game....

If there's one thing that I could do everyday, it would be watching my honey play baseball. BUT, I'm definitely not the typical girl that wears cut-offs and flip flops to most games, I like sporting team colors but also retaining class.


Gingham top: J Crew {Here at Old Navy for only $25}
Skinnies: J Brand
Flats: At Asos {Too cute, and you can't beat the price... had to get them}
Sunnies: Tory Burch {Really wanting these...}
Watch: MK
Necklace: J Crew

I think this is the perfect outfit for summer night games! Baseball is a huge part of my life, and going to games is no exception on what to wear. I have grown up in a baseball world, and now watching Blake succeed in the game makes me so happy to experience with him. Lots of hard work now will result in big results later. He is currently being scouted by major league teams, but finishing college and getting degrees is currently our first priority, but you never know. September he can start accepting offers and commit, and I am completley excited for him and so proud of how much he has accomplished! I am truly blessed to have such an amazing man in my life, and can't wait for the next chapter of our lives to start, especially as we travel on and move for baseball! :)

We look so young... last summer at a tournament game.

PS. Exciting fact... LESS than a month until graduation :)

Have a fabulous Wednesday y'all! Halfway done :)

XO




2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award!

    http://serioussouthernshopaholic.blogspot.com/2012/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete