Thursday, May 3, 2012

A little contrast




Dress {worn as a shirt, so versatile}: Buy here.
Cobalt blue pants: Papaya {I'm obsessed, I have to refrain from wearing these at least once a week.}
Flats: Buy here on sale!! {These are so comfy. I'm normally an 8 1/2, bought an 8 and they fit perfectly. Totally recommend these!!}
Watch: Aloha Stadium Flea Market.
Rhinestone bracelet: Juicy Couture {No longer available}
Spike bracelets: Charlotte Russe {Not online, but if you have a store in your area, they're currently only $5!!}

Oh yay, no bathroom mirror pics for this post!!! ;) I'm so excited I found a little photographer! I am for sure going to start using my nixon for pictures though, I think they'll turn out a lot better. I'm definitely loving a big contrast for colors this spring, both mint and cobalt look great paired together! With an outfit this bright, I try to stick to minimal jewelry that's still edgy. A great pair of contrasting heels completes it, leopard goes with everything ;)

Have a great Thursday, it's almost the weekend!
Instagram: @Lexiphebs

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment