Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I couldn't decide.... Nautical take 2!







Top: F21 {Recent, can't find online but similar.} | Skinnies: F21 | Boots: Hunter | Flats: Target |
Necklace: CR | Bracelets: Juicy, J Crew

Do you ever have those days where you plan an outfit, and then the weather changes so you have to switch something up?! Today was one of those days.... I take classes at 2 different campuses, and this morning I left the house with my new flats on, which I'm loving. I came home when I had a couple hours in between classes, and it started pouring. This was the first time I wore my Hunter's though, so I guess this will be the only time me not complaining about the rain ;) I picked this t-shirt up last weekend and I'm loving it! I officially think I have the nautical fever :) With that said, I'm making a trip to J Crew this weekend {Closest one is 45 mins away, boo :(} but I'm seriously tempted to get this...


What do you think?! A must-have, or is it a temporary lust item?!

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday... Almost there to a long, fun Memorial Day weekend :)

XO


2 comments: