Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Inspiration: Spring Layering

Living in the Northwest, we have a terrible spring. It normally rains until June... then the sun shows up for a couple weeks in the summer. Wearing wedges and pretty skirts and dresses everyday in the spring just sadly, isn't an option for me. I created this outfit for those dreary spring days where you still want to be cute, but practical as well! Being a student, I think this is perfect, it would be comfy too!!


Gingham top: Buy here
Striped top: On sale here! {Similar + here for only $8.80}
Boyfriend jeans: Buy here. {Similar, I really want these!!!}
Flats: Tory Burch {buy here}
Purse: Tory Burch {buy here}
Watch: MK buy here. {I really want this one}
Sunnies: UO here.
Longer necklace: J Crew here. {This is a great staple piece... must-have for me!}
Shorter necklace: J Crew here. {This two necklaces would look great paired together. I want BOTH!}
Bracelet: J Crew here. {Definitely want this too... J Crew, why do you make me want everything?!}
Bow bracelet: Juicy Couture here.

I think it's safe to say that I want every piece here.... I'm going to keep reminding everybody that my birthday AND graduation are coming up ;)

Have a great Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment