Monday, July 2, 2012

Anchors aweigh...







T-shirt: J Crew | Skirt: Nordstroms {Recent, similar here+here} | Flats: Express {Recent, similar- more of a sandal style} | Necklace: J Crew | Sunnies: F21 | Earrings: CR {Recent} 

Can I just say that I am obsessed with this tee?! I am totally gushing over anything nautical/anchor print right now. I decided to make it have a little bit less of a nautical vibe by pairing it with the striped skirt and bright, contrasting flats. I love this skirt too, it is so comfy!! I was wearing it in this post, but in different colors. I'm super excited because today is my last day of work before I get 3 days off... yay!! Excited for a little relaxing, I feel like I haven't done it in forever! 

Happy Monday loves!!!! 
Linking up with #YOLOMONDAYS today! 

......

3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE, girl! I LOVE that top on you! i was just thinking about how i need an anchor t-shirt :) and BTW you should totally come link this outfit up to #YOLOMONDAYS if you want! happy monday, girl!!

    still being [molly]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, you should definitely check this one out... can't go wrong with J Crew and it's so soft!! I'm so glad you let me know about this, I linked up!!! :)

      Delete
    2. thanks for linking up girl! you are so sweet!!

      Delete