Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I love my hubby because.....

He's supportive, caring, loving, selfless, always puts me first, compassionate, he's my best friend, we're silly, he always keeps me laughing, his smile seriously lights up my worst days, his athleticism, and not to mention hes quite hot if I do say so myself ;) and he gives me his pants....... 

So I could make these!! 


 Wanna see what I'm laughing at in this picture? 
This would be Emmie, wishing she could be in the front with us taking pictures and chasing rabbits. 

Awk. 




Boyfriend shorts: DIY hubbies {Similar here if you're not into the whole DIY thing} | Cardigan: Macy's {Old, similar here} | T-shirt: Target {My FAV!!} | Sandals: Target | Bag: Tory Burch | Sunnies: H&M {Recent} | Necklace: Charlotte Russe 

I may or may not be totally in love with these shorts. As of late, 'boyfriend-style' everything has been my go-to pieces. I'm trying to be as stress-free as possible with the move coming up {7 weeks!} and I feel that it's reflecting on my outfits as well! I wore this to a street fair with one of my girlfriends Saturday morning and it was perfect; comfy and kept me warm in the cool morning temperatures! One important guideline I like to follow is that when wearing these menswear pieces, it's important to add some girly accents no matter how casual you're going! Leopard sandals and a funky, glitzy necklace are sometimes all you need ;) 


Check back tomorrow as I'll be posting my own DIY guide on how to make your own hubby/boyfriend shorts! 

Happy Tuesday!! 

.....

1 comment:

  1. I love your cardigan! So cute.

    sincerelysk.blogspot.com
    SK

    ReplyDelete