Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Plain white tee....





Tee: Target {Totally my fav} | Skinnies: AE | Flats: Me Too {Now at Nordstroms Rack, try here for some for $40 if you can't find them at your rack} | Bag: Tory Burch | Necklace: J Crew | Sunnies: H&M 

Like I've talked about before, my summer looks are so much more casual than during any other season. The weather doesn't even get to what I consider 'hot' here, but most of the time I like breezy options. On the days where I'm running around {which seems like everyday lately} I usually throw on a t-shirt and jeans, and a few girly options make it more public appropriate if you know what I mean ;) A sparkly necklace and some cute flats do the trick so well! 

What's your favorite look for the days when you're running around like crazy?! I want to hear from you all!! 
PS. If you read my blog, I'd love if you follow it!! ;) 

.....

1 comment: