Friday, July 6, 2012

Boyfriends.....





Top: J Crew | Boyfriend jeans: AE {Get a size down, at least} | Flats: F21 {Recent} | Necklace: Juicy {On sale!} | Bracelets: J Crew, F21 {Recent, similar here} | Sunnies: F21

Some shots from the Fourth..... 



Parade watching with the fluffball and diggin' my converse
Mom and sister
Probably the only dog that isn't scared of fireworks... took her out for an hour long walk and she didn't mind them at all!
Fireworks my brother was setting off 

I was super excited when I went into J Crew 3 days ago and this top was on sale with an additional 30% off.... how I love sales! I've also been totally wearing these boyfriend jeans out. They are so comfy and perfect for days when it's not scorching hot. Normally out Fourth here means it will be nice for the rest of the summer, but it wasn't as nice as it has been in past years.... sad face.
Anyways, I am off to Seattle to go spend some time with my boy!! Little roadtrip on a whim, but that's what summer is about :) I'm so excited! It's basically been two weeks since I've seen him... distance is hard but we'll only be apart for about a month and half until I move :) 

What are you lovelies up to this weekend??? 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. girl i have been stalking that sequin anchor tank forevers. not on sale near me, though. sad times :( sounds like an awesome week and i hope you have fun in seattle, lexi!!

    still being [molly]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh, keep stalking your store and I'm sure it will be on sale soon! Thanks so much girl, I hope you have an amazing weekend!!!!!

      Delete