Monday, July 30, 2012

Insta-life

Loving Instagram just as much as me?! Here's my life+a few extras.... you can follow along @LexiPhebs 

The.best.ever. Seriously. 

Actually wearing my new jumpsuit. Love.

Baseball tee+baubles. 

Only in the Northwest.... froyo with seasonal berries right from the farms. 

My new chair!! Vintage find that I am totally in love with:) Now to find a matching couch.....

Red lips and fancy-shmancy earrings just because. 

An actual bonfire on an actual beach. Must be summer. 


Okay y'all, listen.... I don't drink soda. Except for the ginger ale at P.F. Changs. So worth it. 

Girls night out...

Coral and gold mani! 

I love living close to portland for the reason being the I can go to Cartlandia whenever I want and have some of the best food served from a truck. If you ever travel to Portland, I strongly suggest visiting it. Greek gyros=mega yum. 

On NW 23rd in Portland. Famous shopping area. Salted caramel gelatto for a quick break! 

It was a hot day so the puppers decided they needed to work on their tans. 

DIY coffee mugs! Getting excited for the move.

And consider this a preview for the week ;) 

Happy Monday!!

.....



No comments:

Post a Comment