Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth!!


I hope all you lovely ladies have a FABULOUS FOURTH! This is a little preview of what I'll be watching tonight, fireworks at Fort Vancouver.... ahhh the northwest! Take time to thank those who are fighting for us and our freedom today, there's a reason why we're celebrating! While we're at it, enjoy good times with friends and family, good food and good treats :) 

And because I can't not post something that has to do with fashion, lets just say if I had these legs......

Image via 


I'd be wearing this...... 
Tee: J Crew {On sale!}
Skirt: J Crew {Similar here for less}
Boots: DSW
Necklace: Bauble Bar
Sunnies: Wet Seal
Earrings: Tory Burch

I totally love things that are unexpected.... like a baseball tee dressed up with a skirt, then dressed down with the boots! It's just a little.... me :) What are you all wearing today? Tell me!! 


..... 






2 comments:

  1. i'm wearing cowboy boots today, too!!! so american :) :)

    happy fourth!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im totally digging cowboy boots as of late! Have a great fourth doll!!

      Delete