Monday, July 16, 2012

Urbanly-girly

Does that make any sense.....? Probably not. PS. Please just ignore my face/hair/all of the above in these pictures..... it was a long day! Give me some slack! ;) 






Maxi: F21 {Recent, cute option here} | Denim vest: Macy's {Similar here+here+here-good for the fall!} | Bag: Tory Burch | Sandals: Steve Madden {Recent} | Necklace: J Crew 

I love anything maxi. Like for realz, they are the perfect, easy-going pieces when you want to look put-together, but have no time. When I have a standout print like this, I like mixing unexpected pieces to create a whole new look. It gives you so many more options when you go for a completely different vibe! This weekend was so busy, and this week/next weekend will be even busier! Friday night I went out for sushi after work, Saturday I shopped after work for some more furniture and exciting DIY projects {coming soon;)} and yesterday it was Girls Night Out in Portland! A few girlfriends and I are vowing to do something every saturday before I more! Next weekend we have super fun stuff planned, but more on that later ;) 
What did you all do this weekend?! Make sure to check back tomorrow, I have a couple uber fun posts the next couple of days!! 

XO 

1 comment: