Friday, July 20, 2012

Ready for boots?

Let's be real here for a second. I love the sun. Like, palm springs in the middle of summer, aka 118 degrees {ish} and up, does not bug me. At all. I am a 'summer girl'. But there's something about fall that really gets me. I love all of the colors changing, the sense of newness and new challenges, a new form of energy, and most of all, the clothes. Neutral colors are so perfect when you're on a budget, because you can come up with so many more outfits than when you're sticking to bold statement pieces. When I looked online at the Nordies anniversary sale a couple days ago {early-access!} I completely died over these boots. I feel like its a necessity to have them! I'm seriously debating it. So, I put together 3 different outfits to help you get a jump start on your fall wardrobe if you're like me and are looking forward to cardigans and boots! ;) 

Outfit one: Lumberjack chic! 
This is perfect for my favorite fall dates.... pumpkin patches, eating caramel apples, drinking hot apple cider, the works.... keeps you warm when you're outside but still festive! 
Flannel: L.K. Bennett
Jeans: Paige
Fur vest: Buckle
Boots: Tory Burch {ON SALE!!} 
Pearls: Buy here
Watch: MK

Outfit two: Classy girl 
I love this as an everyday outfit because jersey knit skirts are adorable but so comfy, thick sweaters are a must for this fall, and one statement necklace doesn't make you look too overdone. This is the perfect outfit to take you into the night as well, such as a dinner date or out and about with girlfriends.
Sweater: Buy here
Skirt: Tibi {Here at F21 for only $6.80!} 
Boots: Tory Burch
Long socks: swell.com
Necklace: J Crew
Sunnies: Wet Seal

Outfit three: Night out! 
Blake and I find it completely necessary to go out at least once a month for a romantic date, that's usually pretty nice. This would be perfect for that sort of event, or even the fast approaching holidays! {Is it weird that I'm thinking about Thanksgiving? Probably.} 
Top: French Connection {Total lust}
Sweater: J Crew {A must-have for anyone!}
Jeans: Paige
Boots: Tory Burch
Bag: MK
Bracelet: J Crew
Earrings: Bauble Bar


So tell me..... have you started your fall/winter wardrobe? Are you currently craving anything on the fabulous nordies sale?? Tell me what your picks are!! :)
Happy Friday and have a great weekend!


......





1 comment: