Wednesday, July 25, 2012

On the hunt//Wear it now, wear it later!

Hello lovely ladies! I couple days ago I stumbled across a picture via pinterest the other day of some leather jeggings. I am now on the hunt for a toned-down version of some of the same pretties:
Image via

I'd love to find some coated black pants so I'm not too flashy.. self-confidence here people! If any of you have suggestions on where I could get some reasonably priced ones, I'd love to hear! :) While I'm searching, I came up with two ways to wear these puppies.. now in the summer, and carrying them into the fall!

Outfit one: Summer's night out! I'd wear this out on the town with girlfriends! The t-shirt makes it summer cool but the pants make a statement for themselves! 
T-shirt: Target
Jeggings: UO
Flats: Me Too
Necklace: Bauble Bar
Sunnies: Tory Burch

Outfit two: Fall date night! This is the perfect day-to-night outfit! The fur and bold necklace make it dressy while the sweater and riding boots keep you comfy. 
Vest: Top Shop
Sweater: Jack Wills
Jeggings: UO
Boots: Tory Burch {On sale at Nordies}
Necklace: J Crew


So tell me, ladies... what's your take on 'statement' jeans like these? Floral print, other prints, etc? I'm all ears!!
Happy Hump Day!


.....



2 comments:

  1. leather jeggings?! ahhh i don't think i'd be brave enough but they look so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found some today and they're super fun!! You should give it a shot girl, you'd look great! :)

      Delete