Monday, July 23, 2012

The jumpsuit + 4 ways....

Saturday night I got off work and went to Tar-jay simply because I had nothing better to do :) I ran across this jumpsuit and almost didn't try it on because generally these types of get-ups scare me. I actually really love it though, and the best part..... only $10! I'm sorry if I wear this all the time now, it's just too comfy. I was playing around with accessories to see how versatile it could be, here's what I came up with....



1. Neon necklace and sandals, perfect for running errands.
2. Statement necklace and my favorite flats, I'd wear this out shopping or lunch with girlfriends
3. Added a white blazer, statement necklace and leopard flats, perfect date night out outfit!
4. Just because I'm excited for fall..... booties and put a black tee underneath to make it less summery! 

I definitely suggest running out to Target and getting one of these bad boys!! They're so comfy though, you might not want to wear anything else ;) 

Happy Monday dolls, take it easy....




No comments:

Post a Comment