Thursday, July 19, 2012

Yesterday........

I got to see my handsome boy :)


It was a little mini day trip, and I'm so thankful I got to spend the afternoon/night with him yesterday! Being in a long distance relationship is so hard sometimes and if there's a chance we get to be together I'll take it! He was about an hour a way from where I live now for a recruiting camp for baseball.... he was a little tired {poor baby, 9 hour days are no fun...} so we went shopping and out for dessert, then rested and watched some movies in the hotel room! I don't post too much about my personal life, but I know I have about the move and I can't wait. Knowing all the hard work we have put into our relationship makes it all so worthwhile! 

He just makes me so unbelievably happy.... Would you guys be interested in a post about 'our story'?? Let me know! I could go on for ages about my love bug, but I'll just leave you with this one last picture.....

...... The real us ;) just being goofballs! 

I had a different post planned for today but this is what you're getting now!! ;) It's 2 am and I have little to none energy... don't ask why I'm up! 

Happy Thursday!!! 

PS. If you read the blog, I'd love if you follow along:)
You can also follow me on Instagram @Lexiphebs 



3 comments:

  1. you guys are so cute! looks like a great minitrip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you SO much!! We had tons of fun! :)

      Delete
  2. Post about your story! ;) Soooo cute :D

    ReplyDelete