Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nautical or Patriotic?

You decide which title suites this outfit better ;) PS.... This is the last time you'll ever see me with my hair up! It was one of those mornings... I am aware of the fact that I look bald/like a man/etc! 









Top: Old Navy {Basically identical} | Skinnies: F21 {Recent, similar} | Converse: Buy here | Bag: Tory Burch | Necklaces// Rope: Target {Recent-on sale}, Anchor: F21, {Recent, similar-also in silver} | Watch: Aloha Stadium | Bracelet: F21 | Sunnies: F21

I love all holiday's, let's be real here.... but the Fourth of July is high up there on my list. Sweet summer time, barbecuing, good times with family and friends, cuddling with my honey under the fireworks, and of course, celebrating our country.... it doesn't get much better! With the nautical kick I've been on lately, it just so happens I was a little patriotic too! Can you say "all-American"? ;) How do y'all feel about this necklace?! I bought it at Tar-jay recently {I can't walk in there and not get something....} and I loved it at first sight... nautical... right up my alley! ;) But, this morning when I saw my brother, he said it looked like I was suicidal for walking around with a rope around my neck....I'm definitely not peeps! Anyways..... 
 MAJOR PS You can't tell in these pictures, but I attempted caviar nails! Watch for a post that shows how to do your own!! :)

Happy Tuesday dolls! I may or may not be roadtriping :) 

.....

4 comments:

  1. i say BOTH! american AND nautical! i love this look on you! and i don't think your hair looks bad up - i think it looks cute!! happy fourth, girl!


    still being [molly]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youre so sweet girl, your comments always warm my heart! Thank you, I guess I am my own worst critic especially when it comes to hair/beauty/fashion! Xo

      Delete
  2. I think you look super cute with your hair up! Loving this look.
    I have the same problem with Target - I can never walk out empty-handed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much...l I think I'm overly critical of my hair especially when it's up! You're so sweet Lilly :)

      Delete