Thursday, July 26, 2012

That didn't take long.....

Did you miss these kind of pictures? I'm sure you did ;)


 

Tee: F21 | Maxi: Nordstroms {Similar here} | Flats: Me Too {Try your local Nordies Rack or eBay} | Belt: F21 | Phone case: Kate Spade 

I have been slacking on outfits because basically my days go like this: Wake up late for the gym, run home, get ready for work, work anywhere from 8-12 hours, sleep. By the time I get home it's pitch black out, so these are the pictures you're getting for now ;) Hopefully this weekend will slow down. When I'm going a million miles an hour, my outfits become calm, just like this. Anyways, on my lunch break yesterday guess what I found?! If you read my post yesterday, it's what I've been looking for..... 

Leather-coated jeggings/jeans/pants!! YAY! I was super excited when I saw this, because they're not too flashy. I love that they're coated and not the full leather/pleather deal! I am seriously beyond happy that I found these.... and at all places, Marshall's for only $20! I loved them with just my t-shirt, but can't wait to dress them up this weekend! Well, now it's time for me to head off for my morning spin class..... oh joy! *Sarcasm* 

Happy Thursday dolls! Weeks almost over... :) 

2 comments: